Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: AIX rlogindPeter Wemm (petergecko.dialix.oz.au)
Sun, 22 May 1994 12:59:33 +0800 (WST)
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: Kevin Johnson: "Re: AIX rlogind"
- Previous message: Paul Daw: "rlogind on Pyramid systems."
- In reply to: peterfreedom.nmsu.edu: "AIX rlogind"
- Next in thread: Kevin Johnson: "Re: AIX rlogind"
peterfreedom.NMSU.Edu writes: : :For ppl who want to know more about this bug check out :comp.os.linux.admin. It seems the cat is already out of the bag... : :Peter It seems that just about every system that has installed the "shadow" password suite (the free version from John F. Haugh II. It was posted on comp.sources.unix from memory.) is vulnerable with this. -Peter -- Peter Wemm <peterDIALix.oz.au> - NIC Handle: PW65 - The keeper of "NN" "My computer is better than your computer" - Anonymous (Overheard, shortly after the creation of the second computer....)