Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Re: AIX rlogindBonfield James (jkbmrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk)
Tue, 24 May 94 9:44:36 EDT
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: Casper Dik: "Re: AIX rlogind"
- Previous message: der Mouse: "Re: AIX rlogind"
- In reply to: matthew green: "Re: AIX rlogind"
- Next in thread: Wietse Venema: "Re: AIX rlogind"
Hello, I've just checked DEC OSF/1 V2.0. This seems to be partially ok. The -froot method won't work (I get complaints about -r, -o, and -t being unknown options which implies its -f option doesn't take an argument). However the -h trick is still available (but is obviously less severe). James -- James Bonfield (jkbmrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk) Tel: 0223 402499 Fax: 0223 412282 Medical Research Council - Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH, England.