Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: finger-bombingBreakdown (rootbeast.oau.org)
Fri, 14 Oct 1994 04:26:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: Ivan Kopacik: "Re: Internet worm question?"
- Previous message: Charles Howes: "Re: finger-bombing"
- In reply to: Nayfield, Rod: "Re: finger-bombing"
- Next in thread: Pete Shipley: "Re: finger-bombing"
I was just wondering with all this finger hassle that's been going on, isn't there a way that an admin can figure out who is the actual user who actually fingered the attacked host? Isn't there some sort of identifying daemon that would get the name of the guy that fingered the attacked host? I thought I saw an RFC on something like this, or am I wrong? Tnx for any replies to this one... Genie