Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: Attach on DES paper???Paul C Leyland (pclfoo.oucs.ox.ac.uk)
Thu, 19 Jan 1995 17:24:28 GMT
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: William McVey: "Re: Attach on DES paper???"
- Previous message: Perry E. Metzger: "Re: Attach on DES paper???"
- Maybe in reply to: Robert Moskowitz: "Attach on DES paper???"
- Next in thread: William McVey: "Re: Attach on DES paper???"
> From: rgm3is.chrysler.com (Robert Moskowitz) > There was a thread some time back about a paper given at a major conference, > I think in summer of '93 about building a machine for $1M that could crack > DES in a few hours. > > I need the hard details. Can anyone point me to that article? Need it > soon. Thanks! You want ftp.ox.ac.uk:/pub/crypto/cryptanalysis/des_key_search.ps.gz There may be other files of interest in that directory. Paul