Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: Solaris 2.3 ndd bugCarson Gaspar (carsonlehman.com)
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:29:35 -0500 (EST)
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: Oscar Cwajbaum: "Re: Solaris 2.3 ndd bug"
- Previous message: Michael Neuman: "Re: Request for discussion."
- In reply to: Mike Shaver: "Solaris 2.3 ndd bug"
- Next in thread: Oscar Cwajbaum: "Re: Solaris 2.3 ndd bug"
> I discovered a, er, shortcoming of /usr/sbin/ndd under Solaris 2.3 this > evening.... > > I was poking around, trying to learn more about the system I live in/with, > that sort of thing, when I tried: > /usr/sbin/ndd /dev/udp udp_status > > Boom! Instant kernel panic. This is a known bug, and is fixed in later versions of the jumbo kernel patch (101318). -- Carson Gaspar -- carsoncs.columbia.edu carsonlehman.com <This is the boring business .sig - no outre sayings here> On Mon, 6 Feb 1995, Mike Shaver wrote: