Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: new sendmail bug?Dave Horsfall (daveesi.com.au)
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 17:52:01 +1100 (EST)
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: Aleph One: "Re: snooper watchers"
- Previous message: joel: "Re: new sendmail bug?"
- In reply to: James W. Abendschan: "new sendmail bug?"
- Next in thread: Michael Van Norman: "Re: new sendmail bug?"
On Wed, 22 Feb 1995, James W. Abendschan wrote: > I gathered it had something to do with imbedding newlines in > either the info it reads from identd and/or imbedding newlines > when giving it command line options.. but it's hard to say. A "diff" of the sources reveals just that; a lot of care when copying strings around, and a syslog'd warning if a newline is found. -- Dave Horsfall (VK2KFU) | daveesi.com.au | VK2KFU VK2AAB.NSW.AUS.OC | PGP 2.6 Opinions expressed are mine. | E7 FE 97 88 E5 02 3C AE 9C 8C 54 5B 9A D4 A0 CD