Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Re: sniffersPatrick Horgan (patrickoes.amdahl.com)
Mon, 1 May 1995 08:46:48 +0800
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: Patrick Horgan: "Re: sniffers"
- Previous message: Bennett Todd: "Re: Detecting a sniffer"
- Maybe in reply to: frodenyf-kraft.no: "sniffers"
- Next in thread: Patrick Horgan: "Re: sniffers"
> changes this individual effects tend to leave footprints. I just figured > it'd be worth it to know some methods of detecting a software-based sniffer. And a great job you did too! But remember, all the other posts were replies to the same post your replied to, and they hadn't seen yours yet. You can't take theirs as a commentary on yours. Patrick _______________________________________________________________________ / These opinions are mine, and not Amdahl's (except by coincidence;). \ | (\ | | Patrick J. Horgan Amdahl Corporation \\ Have | | patrickamdahl.com 1250 East Arques Avenue \\ _ Sword | | Phone : (408)992-2779 P.O. Box 3470 M/S 316 \\/ Will | | FAX : (408)773-0833 Sunnyvale, CA 94088-3470 _/\\ Travel | \___________________________O16-2294________________________\)__________/