Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: Detecting a snifferPerry E. Metzger (perryimsi.com)
Tue, 02 May 1995 09:39:22 -0400
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: usmcgds1ibmmail.COM: "info"
- Previous message: Dios: "Re: sniffers"
- In reply to: Julian Assange: "Re: Detecting a sniffer"
- Next in thread: Julian Assange: "Re: Detecting a sniffer"
Julian Assange says: > > > > On Mon, 1 May 1995, Bennett Todd wrote: > > > > > You can't "detect a sniffer" from looking at the net; [...] > > > > Not even with a Time Domain Reflectometer? > > Probably easier to just look at the wire, dodn't you think? You can't always look at the whole wire. Try it on a real network with 3,000 machines on three continents sometime. Perry