Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: rdist exploit [bsdi]Damien Sorder (jerichodimensional.com)
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 00:19:46 -0600
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: Tom Bowman: "Re: rdist exploit [bsdi]"
- Previous message: Brian Tao: "Re: rdist exploit [bsdi]"
- In reply to: Brian Tao: "Re: rdist exploit [bsdi]"
- Next in thread: jaeger: "Re: rdist exploit [bsdi]"
> > Here is a quick bsd/os (should work in freebsd too, I believe) exploitation > > script for the rdist buffer overflow vulnerbility. > > Confirmed for FreeBSD 2.1.0-RELEASE, 2.2-960501-SNAP and > 2.2-960601-SNAP. Haven't tried it with the 2.1.5 release stream yet. It did NOT work on a friend's FreeBSD 2.1.0-RELEASE box. I guess it depends on the configuration and if the admin has done any other patching.