Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Re: rdist exploit [bsdi]Tom Bowman (tomitchy.serv.net)
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 02:04:47 -0700
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: The Terminator rAT: "Re: rdist exploit [bsdi]"
- Previous message: Damien Sorder: "Re: rdist exploit [bsdi]"
- In reply to: Brian Tao: "Re: rdist exploit [bsdi]"
- Next in thread: Brian Tao: "Re: rdist exploit [bsdi]"
On Thu, 11 Jul 1996, Brian Tao wrote: > On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Brian Mitchell wrote: > > > > Here is a quick bsd/os (should work in freebsd too, I believe) exploitation > > script for the rdist buffer overflow vulnerbility. > > Confirmed for FreeBSD 2.1.0-RELEASE, 2.2-960501-SNAP and > 2.2-960601-SNAP. Haven't tried it with the 2.1.5 release stream yet. I can also confirm that this vulnerability is also exploitable on FreeBSD 2.1-STABLE .. Tom