Bugtraq archives for 4th quarter (Oct-Dec) 1996: Re: novell utility

Re: novell utility

Doctor Who (drwhol0pht.com)
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 11:08:06 -0400

On Wed, 9 Oct 1996, BlackHeart wrote:

>   I was wondering if anyone can help me find a utility for novell that
> checks for accounts with null passwords... or basically any other useful
> tools for novell... i'm starting to put together a novell-kit, so to speak,
> and will make it available once it's been completed... I had the utility
> before, filename "chknull.exe", but unfortunately, the site it was located
> on has wiped it's novell directory, and I've had problems locating it
> again... thanks...

You'll find this and a lot of other netware stuff (and other stuff as
well) at ftp.l0pht.com/pub/blackcrwl/hack

--Dr. Who
(of course, why anyone is still using netwear is beyond my understanding
;)