Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Netmanage Holes -- addendumaragerMCGRAW-HILL.COM
Mon, 4 May 1998 12:23:16 -0500
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: Pavel Kankovsky: "Re: TOG and xterm problem"
- Previous message: aragerMCGRAW-HILL.COM: "Netmanage Holes"
- Next in thread: Tom Czarnik: "Re: Netmanage Holes -- addendum"
1. - The previously documented Netmanage Chameleon/UnixLink 97 holes are only relevant to NT/Win95/Windows versions of Netmanage software. Netmanage has a separate Z-Mail product for Unix, but it doesn't seem to have the same features/problems as the Email/Z-Mail package that comes with their Windows based software. The Unix version does not include SMTP/POP3 server deamons like the Windows version [at least Z-Mail Lite doesn't....anyone know about Unix Z-Mail Pro?] It's strictly a POP/IMAP client. 2. - Netmanage support indicated that the Personal Web Server [httpd] and the Finger client are no longer supported software. I included them as an FYI, and to show that lots of their proggies have validity check problems. All for now, Anton Rager aragerMcGraw-Hill.com