Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: FreeBSD's RST validationTTSG (ttsgTTSG.COM)
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 15:30:30 -0400
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: Theo de Raadt: "nslookup issues"
- Previous message: Michael Shields: "Re: Security Hole in Axent ESM"
- Maybe in reply to: Tristan Horn: "FreeBSD's RST validation"
- Next in thread: Oliver Friedrichs: "Re: FreeBSD's RST validation"
On Sun, 30 Aug 1998, Tristan Horn wrote: > In my limited testing (oddly enough, not many people would consent to > DoS), Solaris, OSF/1, Linux and Windows 98 appear to conform to RFC 793 > in this regard. I have not yet been able to check NetBSD, OpenBSD, > BSDI, etc. > Hi. I contacted BSDI support and they claim not to be vulnerable. Tuc/TTSG