Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: IE can read local filesSteve Moyzis (smoyzisAMERITECH.NET)
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 17:14:34 -0400
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: MiG: "BASH buffer overflow, LiNUX x86 exploit"
- Previous message: Lynda L. True: "Re: IE can read local files"
- Maybe in reply to: Georgi Guninski: "IE can read local files"
- Next in thread: Thomas Davis: "Re: IE can read local files"
For a really scary Demonstration of how this works, go to: http://onion-router.nrl.navy.mil/Tests.html This is a Department of Defense Web Site with a Server especially designed for this purpose. It was able to read my e-mail address, my ISP, my local IP#, The city my ISP is located in, my Browser version and it was able to read my Autoexec.bat, among other files. Follow all the links for a really good Demo (I don't know what the Model Railroad one is for, probably more Hack tests) Steve Moyzis -- smoyzisameritech.net