Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Re: Bug in xfsMatthieu Herrb (matthieulaas.fr)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:04:17 +0200
- Messages sorted by: [ date ][ thread ][ subject ][ author ]
- Next message: Kerb: "ICQ Webserver bug"
- Previous message: Brett Glass: "Re: Melissa Macro Virus"
- In reply to: Lukasz Trabinski: "Bug in xfs"
- Next in thread: Juha Virtanen: "Re: Bug in xfs"
You wrote (in your message from Tuesday 30) > > I hope that's information will be useful for making new patch for > XFree86. > > I found bug in xfs This is caused by the same bug in xc/lib/xtrans that "in.telnetd" <telnetdDOEMILL.SHOCKING.COM> reported under the subject "X11R6 NetBSD Security Problem" last week. The patch I submitted (with stat() replaced by lstat(), as noted by Kevin Vajk and other) also fixes that. -- Matthieu