Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: ITS4 Version 1.0.1
From: John Viega (JohnLIST.ORG)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 11:32:11 CST
- Next message: Microsoft Product Security Response Team: "Re: MS signed softwrare privileges"
- Previous message: Mike Frantzen: "Firewall and IP stack test tool"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
I just put up a new version of ITS4. It's got a modified license
file, so it should now match RST's intentions toward the software (it
was previously too restrictive). There are some other changes that
were largely contributed, including support for VC++.
Here's the changelog from 1.0->1.0.1:
- Added support for Visual C++ 5.0 and later. Patches sent by Russell Lang.
Note that wildcards at the commandline will not work.
- Added GNU getopt to the distribution for platforms that don't have it.
- Changed the LICENSE file, as it had a few problems where the text
didn't match the intent. Whoops... we're geeks, not lawyers...
Thanks to Steffen Zahn for pointing out this problem.
- Made some other minor changes, mainly related to portability issues.
Thanks to Thomas Klausner, Chris Faulhaber and William Bader for their