Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: kscd vulnerability
From: Sebastian (krahmerCS.UNI-POTSDAM.DE)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 04:42:23 CDT
- Next message: suidSUID.KG: "Vuln in calender.pl (Matt Kruse calender script)"
- Previous message: Esteve Espuna: "Cisco Bug Error Log"
- Next in thread: Matt Wilson: "Re: kscd vulnerability"
- Reply: Matt Wilson: "Re: kscd vulnerability"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
sorry for not sending an advisory, but i don't
have much time. :)
I think the exploit is well commented.
mail: Permission denied. Detected symlink to /etc/ld.so.preload.
Admin has been informed.
- APPLICATION/octet-stream attachment: 7350kscd.tgz