Subject: Security vulnerability in Apache mod_rewrite
From: Kevin van der Raad (k.van.der.raadITSEC.NL)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 05:39:11 CDT

Hi,

We stumbled across the following article and did not see this issue here
in Bugtraq:

--

Kevin van der Raad <mailto:k.van.der.raaditsec.nl>

ITsec Nederland B.V. <http://www.itsec.nl> Exploit & Vulnerability Alerting Service

P.O. box 5120 NL 2000 GC Haarlem Tel +31(0)23 542 05 78 Fax +31(0)23 534 54 77