From: paulHESSELS.CA
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 15:20:27 CST

    I had a hell of a time getting through to Veritas, but after I did they
    reacted VERY quickly. I apologize that I didn't get this info out to the
    general community sooner, but Veritas didn't tell me that they released
    the fix.

    In the name of full disclosure:

    synopsis:
    "When using VERITAS Cluster Server (VCS), version 1.3.0 on Solaris,
    issuing the lltstat command with the unsupported and undocumented '-L'
    option will panic that system. The '-L' option was intended to be used
    with a new feature in a future release and was inadvertently left enabled
    in the released utility. This problem will not be encountered during
    normal usage of VCS or the lltstat command."

    full description and fix:

    Paul Hessels