From: kyprizel (kyprizelmail.kz)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 11:55:38 CDT

    1.DOS to Sambar Server(WWW,FTP,Telnet and others)

    It's able to connect to another hosts, using Sambar Telnet
    Proxy/Server...
    typing "connect 127.0.0.1 23" we are connecting to localhost of the server...connecting so many(40 and more) times we'll make server do not respond on other requests...

    2.Telnet Proxy/Server buffer overflow(long passwd-DOS, possible command execution)

    sending string "A"*N and N > 1100 we'll rewrite Server's ECX and EBX with 0x61 - ASCII code of "A"...server will close itself...
    it's hard to write shellcode - if you want - write it yourself...

     //kyprizel mailto:kyprizeltusur.ru