Few issues previously unpublished in English

From: 3APA3A (3APA3ASECURITY.NNOV.RU)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 10:55:25 CDT

Dear,

  SpAmC0der //PRiZM published information about buffer overflow
  vulnerability in Microsoft Word 2000 macro processing. Vulnerability
  is triggered regardless of macro security settings. Office XP is not
  vulnerable. Original message (in Russian) and translation (may be
  inaccurate) can be found at
  http://www.security.nnov.ru/search/news.asp?binid=3173

  Sergey Goncharov published information about undocumented backdoor
  account (login: superuser password: planet) in Planet WGSD-1020 switch
  with any firmware. Original text (in Russian) can be found at
  http://www.security.nnov.ru/search/news.asp?binid=3174

  If you have any questions, please contact authors.

--
http://www.security.nnov.ru
         /\_/\