Advisory !

From: Mr Serbia (serbian_sniperhotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 19:42:11 CST

thePHOTOtool SQL Injection Vulnerability By KingSerb

Please Forgive my spelling or any mistakes i have made, Its my first
discovery of a
vulnerablity so please understand, and use this file for educational
purposes only
i hold no responsibility for what you do whith the information.

ABOUT:

This software is a photo album manager but also it has a link to go to the
administration section, and from there you may edit news, homepage and ect.

FINDING VICTIMS:

a simple yahoo search for /gallery/login.asp

and then the login screen is vulnerable to sql injection attacks, which
means
that you dont need the original password but instead you put a sql code in
the password field,
and in the username the default user name being "admin".
in the login script the onLoad="document.forms.loginForm.login.focus()"> is
thought to be the problem.

PROOF OF CONCEPT:

username: admin
password: hi' or 'a'='a

VENDOR CONTACT:

www.steelid.com
vendor has been contacted.

CONTACT ME:

email: KingSerb [AT] Linuxmail [DOT] org
Msn: serbian_sniper [AT] Hotmail [DOT] com

*email has been put in this form because of spammers and email harvesters*

Vulnerability found on 30/01/04.