Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Date: Tue May 12 2009 - 01:06:17 CDT
XCon 2009 XFocus Information Security Conference Call for Paper
August, 18th - 19th, 2009, Beijing, China (http://xcon.xfocus.net)
Upholding rigorous work style , Xcon sincerely welcomes contributions from information security technique enthusiasts and expects your participation and sharing.
Anyone who loves information security, including information security experts and fans, network administrators, network security consultants, CIO, hacker technique fans.
Location : Beijing kaiyuan Hotel ( http://www.kaiyuanhotels.com/jiudian/beijing_index.asp )
Topics Range (but unlimited):
--- Security in new fields
- Web 2.0
- 3G/4G network
- Mobile Handset (Symbian / IPhone / Android / Windows Mobile )
- Banks & financial institutes
- Business Information System
- New vulnerability discovering
--- Application security
- Web application vulnerability research
- Application reverse engineering and related automated tools
- Database security & attacks
- Protocol security & exploitation
- Advanced Trojans, worms and backdoor technique
- Encryption & decryption technique
- Routing device
--- Intrusion detection/forensics analysis
- File system analysis & recovery
- Real-time data structure recovery
- Reverse engineering (malicious code analysis technique, vulnerability research)
- Intrusion detection and anti-detection technique
- Traffic analysis
--- Wireless & VoIP security
- 802.11x, CDPD, Bluetooth, WAP/TDMA, GSM, SMS
- PDA & mobile protocol analysis
- Palm, Pocket Pc
- Wireless gateway
- VoIP security & vulnerability analysis
- WLANs hardening & vulnerability analysis
- Instant messenger (MSN, Skype, ICQ, etc.)
- P2P application (BT, Emule, Thunder, online multi-media, etc.)
The papers need include informations as follow:
1) Brief introduction to the topic and whether the topic had been publicized, and if so, the publized range.
2) Introduction to yourself .
3) Contact information: full name, alias, nationality, network nickname, e-mail, tel, fax, current working place and company, IM (MSN, ICQ,YM, AIM or others).
4) Presentation details:
- how long is the presentation
- if any new tool/vulnerability/exploit will be released
5) The paper need include both PPT (for presentation) and WORD (for detailed description) in MS Office or OpenOffice format.
All the papers will be submitted to cfpxfocus.org for preliminary selection. The deadline for submission is July,10th, 2009, and confirmed by the deadline July, 18th, 2009. No matter if the paper is accepted, we will officially inform you within 5 work days.
* Deadline for submission : July,10th, 2009
* Deadline for confirmation : July, 18th, 2009
If your paper is accepted by XCon, you will be invited to give an individual lecture in XCon. The speakers will be provided with :
- Round-trip plane ticket (Economy class, one person only, Foreign speakers up to $1,200 .)
- Two days' food and accommodation
- Invitation to celebration party
- Sightseeing some famous places of interest in Beijing, tasting Chinese flavored food
- Luck draw
- Speakers must provide corresponding invoice or credential.
- XCon owns the right of final explanation about the conference.
For more information about the conference, please contact xconxfocus.org or professional XCon2009 organizer. MSN: xfocusxconhotmail.com; tel : 086-010-62029792
Application for Attending:
In order to attend the conference, please register at XCon website (http://xcon.xfocus.net) or directly contact the organizer mentioned above. We will offer different discounts according to the time of application.
Attenders' food and accommodation will be covered by themselves, and XCon will provide restaurant reservation and other service.
Other information :
All the information about XCon will be released on XCon and Xfocus website. Please visit http://xcon.xfocus.org/ for more information about speakers, agenda and previous XCon documents.
Thank you for your support to XCon.