Re[2]: Addendum : [TZO-26-2009] Firefox (all?) Denial of Service through unclamped loop (SVG)

From: Vladimir '3APA3A' Dubrovin (3APA3ASECURITY.NNOV.RU)
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 13:59:18 CDT

Dear Jim Parkhurst,

It may depend on video card and video drivers and/or amount of
memory/video memory. 9 years ago there was vulnerability in Internet
explorer with displaying scaled image:
http://securityvulns.com/advisories/ie5freeze.asp results were also
different on different hardware. In some cases even mouse cursor was
frozen and reboot was only option.

--
Skype: Vladimir.Dubrovin
~/ZARAZA http://securityvulns.com/