Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Wed Sep 02 2009 - 09:45:18 CDT
The 4th international hacking and security conference "POC2009"
by hackers will be held in Seoul, Korea on November 5 ~ 6.
'POC' means ‘Power of Community”. We believe that the power of
community can make the world safer. POC doesn’t pursue money.
So we are free to show real hacking and security.
POC2009 hates just theoretical discussion.
POC2009 concentrates on technical and creative discussion and
will show real hacking. POC2009 believes that showing talks much more
than just speaking.
In POC2009, some speakers will open 0-days.
And new attack techniques will be introduced.
New speakers are being added.
Now, the decided speakers are from Korea, China, Spain,etc.
This year, the Reverse Engineering Contest will be held
from October 5 to October 9.
The winner can be a speaker of POC2009.
He can also enjoy the privilege of POC2009 speaker.
Check the page http://www.powerofcommunity.net/event.html
for more information.
You can check the detailed information
POC2009 Call for Papers
There are two sections in POC2009 presentation. One is a technical section.
The other is an open source section. POC2009 doesn’t place any restrictions on topic.
However, POC2009 requests something specific as well as general.
If you presented your topic in the past, POC2009 will not accept your paper.
POC2009 wants only something new, creative, and cool.
All speakers should show ‘real’ demo(attack) to prove his presentation.
• Unknown remotely exploitable vulnerability and 0day
• Windows application vulnerability exploitation
• Trojans, worms, malware technology
• New and creative system hacking technique
• New and creative web hacking technique
• New vulnerability research way
• Hardware hacking
• New web security technique
• Encryption, decryption, cracking Technology
• Automatic Vulnerability Discovery
• Forensics and anti-forensics
• Intrusion Detection and Evasion technology
• Wireless hacking and security
• P2P Technology
- One more time, there’s no restrictions in topic.
# Deadline of Submission: September 30, 2009
All submission must include PPT and WORD(detailed) file in English with your brief biography.