[WARNING] A fake version of T50!!!

From: Nelson Brito (nbritosekure.org)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2010 - 12:50:06 CDT

Okay, as many of you know, I am going to present the results of a private
research about "Stress Testing" - focusing on Denial-of-Service.

Today, while searching for some references to add in my presentation, I
found the following message in a "hacker" (?) forum:
        - "MELHOR FERRAMENTA DE DENIAL OF SERVICE DO MUNDO (BASILEIRA)"
(http://www.forum.darkers.com.br/index.php?topic=12674.msg53240;topicseen)

Translating it to English: "WORLD'S BEST DENIAL OF SERVICE TOOL
(BRAZILIAN)".

It is just to let you know:
        1. THIS TOOL IS A FAKE.
        2. I have no plans to release the source code, nor even after the
H2HC 7th Edition.
        3. The "T50 Sukhoi PAK FA Mixed Packet Injector Tool" was totally
written to work on Linux environment, and has no version to work on Windows
environment or any other environment other than Linux.

All the beta-testers received binaries of T50 with restrictions, such as:
        1. Limited time frame: no one can use it in a time frame bigger than
30 days.
        2. RFC 1918 Compliance: no one can run T50 against valid IP
addresses, it is only capable to test IANA IP address allocation for private
internets (i.e., "10/8", "172.16/12" and "192.168/16").
        3. T50 is not based on any tool publicly available, it uses unique
techniques never seen before in any tool.

So I have no credits for this code (http://pastebin.ca/1957112). Some coward
released it, anonymously, writing my name on it.

Shame on you, coward!!!

Nelson Brito
Security Researcher
http://fnstenv.blogspot.com/