Re: [SE-2013-01] Security vulnerabilities in Oracle Java Cloud Service (details)

From: Security Explorations (contactsecurity-explorations.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2014 - 07:23:06 CDT

On 2014-04-01 10:40, Security Explorations wrote:
> We take this opportunity to encourage all customers of Oracle Java Cloud
> Service that signed up for the service between Jun 2012 and Jan 2013 in
> either US1 or EMEA1...

It looks April Fools' Day is playing with us too...There is some minor,
though potentially important error in our previous post (and the above).

We know that Oracle Java Cloud Service was vulnerable between Jun
2013 and Jan 2014. We erroneously stated that it was a year earlier.

My apologies for the error and any confusion originating from it.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Adam Gowdiak

Security Explorations
http://www.security-explorations.com
"We bring security research to the new level"