Subject: Re: [CISSPSTUDY] CISSP EXAMS
From: Jay Heiser (jheiser@LUCENT.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 08:19:12 CST

No, you don't need the previous volume. These books are anthologies (each
chapter by a different author). The intent of this latest volume was to not
overlap with the previous volume, so the material should be completely
different, but there is no reason that you can't buy this latest book first.

If you go to www.amazon.com you can see the TOC for this book, and I believe
for all the other books in the series. Look at the TOCs and see which ones
have the subjects that you want to bone up on.

Jay Heiser, CISSP
Distinguished Member of Consulting Staff
Information Security Practice
Lucent NetworkCare Professional Services
Zürich, Switzerland
jheiser@lucent.com <mailto:jheiser@lucent.com>