Subject: Re: [CISSPSTUDY] DoD Trusted Computer Systems Rainbow Series set, where to buy?
From: James Goldston (jgoldston@SSES.NET)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 15:12:10 CST

I have several sets, but now that I know that there are people willing to
pay that amount I think I'll hold out for a few years. Someday, they may
be worth more than tech stock certificates. ;)

So far as I know, there is no such thing as hardcover editions. Call the
nice folks below and ask for a cd-rom of the set. You'll get the Rainbow
Series and a lot more. Print your own when you need it.

NSA/ISSO Service Center
1-800-688-6115 opt 3
(410) 854-7661

Plus, if you're that interested in the Rainbow Books
http://www.radium.ncsc.mil/tpep/library/rainbow/), you really should also
be looking at the Common Criteria (http://csrc.nist.gov/cc/).

Have a nice day,
James