Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
From: Andrew Chong (email@example.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 08:36:08 CST
I've the same "confidence" as you before I sat for the CISSP exam. I read 3
security books and tried online questions. I'm quite confident that I will
pass. However, the moment I began to answer the first question, it took me
about 4 mins to choose the correct answer! The questions are very well
"crafted" and it really test your concepts., concepts, concepts..... I
finished the exam in 4hrs and 15mins. Luckily for me, I pass on my first
Some tips during the exam.
1. Go to the rest room just before the exam.
2. Do not drink too much water before the exam.
3. Concentrate hard during the exam and try not to go to the rest room
during the exam.
4. Bring a 2B lead mechanical pencil with you. You really need it!
5.Spend at least 1 minute on each question even if you are very confident of
6. Check that you blackend the correct question number sequence on your
answer sheet. It is very difficult to erase the wrong answer..messy.
Andrew Chong, CISSP
Senior System Architect
> How close do the CISSP prep guide sample questions resemble the ones in
> real test because the CPG ones seems a little easy compared to what people
> say about the test.
> Just trying to gauge my readiness for the exam