Crypto Archives: Earn a Second Income

Earn a Second Income

smitdogtnb.com
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 06:45:00

                    Earn a 2nd Income without a 2nd Job!

International Business Program looking for a self motivated, high
energy, "people person", for a new work at home program. We are
the world's premier providers in this industry.

Serious inquiries must undergo a screening process before a phone
interview is possible.

Part time and Full time positions available. Call recorded
message for a free booklet. No obligations.

Training provided, great benefits which include vacations.

Call: 614-341-7188 and leave your name, address, and phone
number. This is a screening process, no one will call you back
unless you respond to the information in your booklet. When
calling, please speak clearly and slowly or your free booklet
will not be mailed.

Isn't it time you found the simple solutions to make an above
average income?

This email is a response to a request you made or a web site you
visited. If you received this email in error we regret the
mistake. This message complies with the proposed United States
Federal requirements for commercial e-mail bill,Section 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by
the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending an e-mail to: adogslife_1999yahoo.com with the word
"REMOVE" in the subject line.