Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
[Dailydave] Call for Papers - Bellua Cyber Security Asia 2005
From: Anthony C. Zboralski (bcs2005bellua.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 15:58:19 CST
Bellua Cyber Security Asia 2005 - http://www.bellua.com/bcs2005
Call for Papers and Workshops
>From 21st - 24th March the largest information security conference
in Asia will take place in Jakarta, Indonesia at the Hotel Borobudur.
* 21-22 March 2005: Workshops
* 23-24 March 2005: Conference
Bellua will bring together over 20 researchers and practitioners from numerous
disciplines to discuss present and future information security issues through
an intensive series of workshops, presentations, technical sessions and
The partial list of speakers include Ralph Logan, Adam O'Donnel,
David Maynor [ISS X-Force], The Grugq, Jim Geovedi [HERT], Fetri
Miftach and John Grygorcewicz.
Over 30 workshops will be offered and taught by the most respected
experts in the field.
Ethical hacking & security contests will let novices develop their
skills and challenge experts in their favorite arenas, allowing all a
chance to win prizes.
The program committe invites proposals for paper presentations,
demonstrations and poster contributions on any topic relevant to
cyber security and hacking.
The conference talks will be spread across 2 concurrent tracks
focusing on both business and technical aspects of information
Your submission should include:
1. Name, title, address, email and phone number
2. Draft of the proposed presentation (in PDF, PowerPoint or Keynote
format), proof of concept for tools and exploits, etc.
3. Short biography, qualification, occupation, achievement and
affiliations (limit 150 words).
4. Summary or abstract for your presentation (limit 150 words)
5. Time (40-60 minutes). Include time for discussion and questions
6. Technical requirements (video, internet, wireless, audio, etc.)
* Each speaker will receive an honorarium, hotel accommodation,
and reimbursement of travel expenses.
* Posters contributors will receive one complimentary conference
* Please read the detailed CFP at the following URL:
Please send your proposal to cfp2005bellua.com as soon as possible and
no later than 20 December 2005.
Call for Workshops proposal
This is also a call for workshops. One of the objectives of this
meeting is to allow researchers to gain a background in areas that
they may know little about. Towards that end a number of Workshops
* Again please read the detailed CFP for more information:
Please send the workshop proposal to cfp2005bellua.com as soon as
possible and no later than 20 December 2005.
Bellua Asia Pacific - http://www.bellua.com
Dailydave mailing list