Re: [Dailydave] iPhone CPU

From: Simon Cooper (simon.coopergmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 00:45:07 CST

On 1/9/07, Halvar Flake <halvargmx.de> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> with all this hoopla around the iPhone, is this beast running
> an ARM ? I have doubts about a mobile device being based
> on x86, so does anyone have details about what sort of
> shellcode needs to be written ?
>
> Cheers,
> Halvar

Do you really want to know the answer to this question? Do you want
to demonstrate your skill in developing a platform that is resistant
to malware?

If so, then you should apply, get offered and accept the software
security position I currently have open at Apple. This is work in
Core OS for Mac OS X.

I am not a recruiter - I am the hiring manager. Email me if you are interested.

--
Simon Cooper