Re: [Dataloss] Breach resource page

From: Adrian Sanabria (adrian.sanabriagmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 22:17:07 CST

The design and content aren't bad. The images though are killing it.
It took me a few minutes to load the front page because the picture of
that vault is so large (half a MB), and I assume you're running the
site of your DSL/cable, so you don't have a lot of bandwidth.

Just compress those JPEGs a bit, and you're good to go IMHO.