Re: [Dataloss] [follow-up] Boeing fires employee whose laptop wasstolen

From: Donald Aplin (DAplinbna.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 13:00:46 CST

I do ask, but they waffle and clam up. Primarily they trot
out the PR/communicatrions department people or the PR
consulting firm they have hired--and those folks work from a
script. They won't willingly give access to their own tech
experts and even if I can find one of them on my own, they
don't really want to talk for fear of retaliation.

Donald G. Aplin
Legal Editor
BNA's Privacy & Security Law Report