Re: [Dataloss] Check out my Favorites on StumbleUpon

From: B.K. DeLong (bkdelongpobox.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2007 - 13:48:29 CST

Ah, the joys of predatory social networks.

Apologies folks. StumbleUpon just autospammed my entire email list.

I would have only added those currently on the service.

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelongpobox.com

http://www.wkdelong.org Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5 A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org