Re: [Dataloss] Check out my Favorites on StumbleUpon

From: B.K. DeLong (bkdelongpobox.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2007 - 13:48:29 CST

Ah, the joys of predatory social networks.

Apologies folks. StumbleUpon just autospammed my entire email list.

I would have only added those currently on the service.

On Nov 9, 2007 2:26 PM, <bkdelongpobox.com> wrote:
> StumbleUpon
> Discover new web sites

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)

http://www.wkdelong.org Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5 A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

Dataloss Mailing List (datalossattrition.org)

Tenable Network Security offers data leakage and compliance monitoring
solutions for large and small networks. Scan your network and monitor your
traffic to find the data needing protection before it leaks out!