Re: [Dataloss] Feds seek to nab credit card thieves in La., Miss.

From: Arshad Noor (arshad.noorstrongauth.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 22:52:12 CDT

Hear, hear! I, overwhelmingly, agree with macwheel99.

When people start taking personal responsibility for the
proper execution of their jobs and business mandates, we
can then expect to see a reduction of such breaches.
However, based on the number of data-loss reports I get
on this forum weekly, I am not optimistic that there are
sufficient people who take this responsibility seriously.
Therefore, the only way for companies to take our personal
data seriously is through legislation that has serious
consequences for failure to protect that data.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.