[Dataloss] Another data breach involving NYU School of Medicine?

From: security curmudgeon (jerichoattrition.org)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 16:27:24 CDT

http://www.phiprivacy.net/?p=3697

Another data breach involving NYU School of Medicine?
By Dissent, September 13, 2010

The NYU School of Medicine Aging and Dementia Clinical Research Center
informed HHS last week about a data breach that reportedly occurred on or
about April 3 when a portable electronic device containing protected
health information on 1,200 patients was lost.

I cannot find any information on their site about this incident at this
time so I have no further details or knowledge as to what types of
information were on the device or how it was lost, but this is the second
breach reported by the medical center to HHS in recent months.