Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
[lwlan-announce] linux-wlan-ng 0.2.1-pre13
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 14:55:57 CDT
Hopefully 13 will be the lucky number this time around; I'd like to
make this sucker 0.2.1-final.
Mostly just card idents, but two bugs have been fixed. A compile
problem due to a bug in gcc 2.95.x has been smitten, and the scan
code apparently had two seperate endianness bugs in it. I'm amazed
it's taken this long to come out; I guess nobody out there has used
the scan code on a big endian box. :)
Bang away at this. I want to re-release it as 0.2.1-final within a
week. Would the package maintainers care to give this a swing
and see what issues crop up? It's much improved over 0.2.0, but
there are some differences that would affect packaging.
- Fix two big-endian bugs in the scan code.
- Hotplug agent executes '/sbin/ifup INTERFACE' if possible.
- Planex GW-US11H USB adaptor (Henry Ip)
- Averatec USB Wlan Adapter (Stephan Miller)
- D-Link DWL-122 USB widget (Andrew Beresford)
- ASUS-WL140 Wireless USB widget
- Fix the WLAN_LOG_NOTICE macro for gcc 2.95.x
Solomon Peachy solomonlinux-wlan.com
AbsoluteValue Systems http://www.linux-wlan.com
715-D North Drive +1 (321) 259-0737 (office)
Melbourne, FL 32934 +1 (321) 259-0286 (fax)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Linux-wlan-announce mailing list