Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Re: [Muscle] .dll extension in muscleTool: BUG
From: Ludovic Rousseau (ludovic.rousseaufree.fr)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2004 - 16:33:56 CDT
Le Wednesday 02 June 2004 à 00:42:42, Peter Williams a écrit:
> (1) work item : When trying out the default installation of muscleTool.exe
> on windows 2003, the tool fails when attempting the connect command, when
> the binary is executed in a terminal services session . I traced this to
> the inability of the dll loader to locate the module identified in the
> muscleApplet record - in the plist database of card services/providers -
> in the case of an RDS context. (NB, the behaviour may be more widespread
> that this specific context: though this was not tested.)
> While the code correctly identifies the module name from the database, the
> 2003 loader would not load a name of form "mscMuscleCard", in the case of
> the terminal service's RDS context.
> I made the following change to the oriignal file Info.plist in the
> C:\Program Files\Muscle\Services\mscMuscleCard.bundle\Contents hive:
> which appeared to correct the issue (note additional .dll extension):
The best would be do detect the system and use the correct extension.
I have something similar in my CCID driver to use .dylib for MacOSX and
.so for Linux. See the configure.in and src/Makefile.am files.
But I don't think you use ./configure under Windows so I don't know how
to solve this in a portable way.
Dr. Ludovic Rousseau Ludovic.Rousseaufree.fr
-- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R. --
Muscle mailing list