Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
From: Ludovic Rousseau (ludovic.rousseaugmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2013 - 10:09:58 CDT
After a long (maybe too long) time I now publish a new version of pcsc-lite.
A lot a small bugs fixed.
pcsc-lite-1.8.9: Ludovic Rousseau
16 October 2013
- SCardEndTransaction(): Return an error if is called with no
- SCardGetAttrib(): Add support of SCARD_ATTR_DEVICE_SYSTEM_NAME
- SCardGetAttrib(): Fix bug in SCARD_ATTR_DEVICE_FRIENDLY_NAME
- SCardBeginTransaction() was not correctly releasing a mutex when the
hCard handle was invalidated
The problem was that SCardGetStatusChange() was blocked because
SCardBeginTransaction() had not released the context mutex.
- PCSC/reader.h: Use C99 flexible array member
The structures PIN_MODIFY_STRUCTURE and PIN_VERIFY_STRUCTURE now use a
C99 flexible array member when available for abData field.
- Add support of --reader-name-no-serial and --reader-name-no-interface
It is now possible to NOT add the USB serial number of the reader
It is now possible to NOT add the CCID interface name of the reader
- Add support of serialconfdir pkg-config variable
It is now possible to use pkg-config to get the directory used by
pcscd to fetch serial drivers configurations.
$ pkg-config libpcsclite --variable=serialconfdir
- pcsc-spy: Try to display the thread in the order they appear in the log
- pcsc-spy: Add SCARD_ATTR_DEVICE_SYSTEM_NAME
- Check the Info.plist file is (a minimum) correct
- Update PROTOCOL_VERSION_MINOR from 2 to 3
We broke the API between version 1.8.3 and 1.8.4 by changing the value
of MAX_READERNAME. This change should have been made before releasing
version 1.8.4 to make mix of versions clearly non working instead of
failing with strange errors.
- hotplug_libudev.c: Fix a memory leak in case of error
- Fix OpenBSD 5.2 compilation regarding dlopen
- correctly manage thread safe multi-slot readers
- Do not use pthread_atfork() any more (fix problem on FreeBSD)
- fix memory leaks.
This was not really a problem unless you embedd pcscd in another
process and do init/deinit pcscd without exiting the process (as maybe
used on Android or iOS).
- pcscd.8 manpage: add documentation for --max-thread,
--force-reader-polling, --error, --critical and --color
- Some other minor improvements and bug corrections
Dr. Ludovic Rousseau
Muscle mailing list