FreeBSD Security Archives: Re: krb5 integration Was: Kerberos i

Re: krb5 integration Was: Kerberos integration into ports--in particular, SSH

Kris Kennaway (krishub.freebsd.org)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:18:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Jason C. Wells wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Robert Watson wrote:
>
> >I suppose the ideal solution is we go to K5 sometime soon and then the
> >support is built-in?
>
> I have been monkeying with krb5 in order to get it to clobber FreeBSD
> binaries, libs, and includes and hence be "integrated" into the system. I
> am no programmer but things seem to be working. Also, I am not quite done
> yet.
>
> Is this something you guys would be interested in? Or is my approach too
> sophomoric for a real development effort?

Mark Murray has been working on krb5 integration - in fact, I thought he'd
already imported it into the crypto/ distribution.

Kris

----
XOR for AES -- join the campaign!

To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomoFreeBSD.org