Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: Installer
From: Dima Dorfman (dimaunixfreak.org)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 20:42:50 CST
- Next message: Jason DiCioccio: "RE: Installer"
- Previous message: Jason DiCioccio: "RE: Installer"
- In reply to: Jason DiCioccio: "RE: Installer"
- Next in thread: Jason DiCioccio: "RE: Installer"
- Reply: Dima Dorfman: "Re: Installer"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
[ Charset ISO-8859-1 unsupported, converting... ]
> Web browsers and Web servers? No, this is all in ports, just as in
OpenBSD, at least 2.7, installs Apache and Lynx by default. Apache
isn't run, of course, but it is there.
-- Dima Dorfman <dimaunixfreak.org> Finger dimaunixfreak.org for my public PGP key.
If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomoFreeBSD.org with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message