From: Douglas K. Rand (randmeridian-enviro.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 17:43:22 CST

    We have a few dozen FreeBSD workstaions and servers and as their
    numbers increase managing users and groups via indvidual /etc/passwd
    and /etc/group files is getting more and more tiresome. We also have
    just a few Linux boxes.

    We aren't a huge site, everybody is in one building on the same
    network.

    I was wondering what other sites are using to solve this problem.

    To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomoFreeBSD.org