From: twig les (twiglesyahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 14:22:29 CDT

    I have a question that (to me) seems interesting....

    I enabled Linux emulation to run Netscape and maybe a
    couple of things in the future. This cross-platform
    proof-of-concept (which is all this seems to be) may
    open the door for future work that could nail me. Is
    this a threat?

    I'm not crying wolf by any means, but I'm also not a
    developer; I'm not clueless, but I'm not a pro. So I
    can't assess this risk the way a pro could.

    --- Cy Schubert - CITS Open Systems Group

    =====