From: bugtraq-helpsecurityfocus.com
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 06:21:41 CDT

    bugtraqsecurityfocus.com mailing list.

    at bugtraq-ownersecurityfocus.com.

    I'm sorry, I've been unable to carry out your request,
    since the address

       freebsd-securityfreebsd.org

    was not on the bugtraq mailing list when I received
    your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

    If you unsubscribe, but continue to receive mail, you're subscribed
    under a different address than the one you currently use.
    Please look at the header for:

    This shows that the subscription address is ``userhost.dom''.
    The unsubscribe address for this user would be:
    'bugtraq-unsubscribe-user=host.domsecurityfocus.com'.

    Just mail to that address, adjusted for the real subscription address.

    If the message has a ``List-Unsubscribe:'' header, you can send
    a message to the address in that header. It contains the subscription
    already coded into it.

    For some mail programs, you need to make the headers visible to
    see the return path:

    For Eudora 4.0, click on the "Blah blah ..." button.
    For PMMail, click on "Window->Show entire message/header".

    If this still doesn't work, I'm sorry to say that I can't help you.
    Please FORWARD a list message together with a note about what you're
    trying to achieve and a list of addresses that you might be subscribed
    under to my owner:

        <bugtraq-ownersecurityfocus.com>

    who will take care of it. My owner is a little bit slower than I am,
    so please be patient.

    --- Administrative commands for the bugtraq list ---

    For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
       <bugtraq-helpsecurityfocus.com>

       <bugtraq-subscribesecurityfocus.com>

    To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
    the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
    message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
    you can also send a message to:
       <bugtraq-unsubscribesecurityfocus.com>

    or for the digest to:
       <bugtraq-digest-unsubscribesecurityfocus.com>

    For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
    message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
    to complete the transaction.

    If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
    please send a message to:

        <bugtraq-ownersecurityfocus.com>

    Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
    to make it easier to help you.