From: Alexander Anderson (alex_at_upful.org)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 20:23:56 CST

    > You must have enabled log_in_vain in your rc.conf, right?

    Yes, right.

    And I want to have it enabled because I do want to log all connection
    attempts to ports that have no listening socket on them. The only exception
    is when my ISP's name servers are slow or overloaded, and when they reply,
    the local port is already closed, then I don't want to log their replies in
    vain.

    To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomoFreeBSD.org