Re: IPSEC help

From: VANHULLEBUS Yvan (vanhu_bsdzeninc.net)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 06:34:18 CST

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 02:57:17AM -0800, john decot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have checked with different mode that obey and found error
> no valid proposal and again i change lifetime too in bsd
> server. But I can't found where should i have to change those
> parameter in remote windows ipsec box.

You shouldn't have to change setup on both ends: you can just changes
values on one end (the BSD server) to match values of the other end.

Acoording to the quick look I had at your previous dump and to my
memory (ok, so that's probably not exact :-), you should just have to
change lifetime to 28800 sec in remote section.

Yvan.

--
NETASQ
http://www.netasq.com