Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
[Full-Disclosure] A sucker is born every day
From: Carolyn Meinel (carolyn.meineltechbroker.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 13:18:25 CDT
At 09:59 PM 4/4/2004, you wrote:
>. Who knows? Perhaps a
>couple of newcomers to the field went off and wandered through the
>attrition archives. Plenty to see; it's a good education, of sorts.
Does anyone believe that Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein had a gay
wedding? The Weekly World News had a photo on their front cover! Would they
lie to us?
Attrition is the Weekly World News of web sites. Martin's site says I
defaced the New York Times web site and says I have herpes encephalitis,
which has an 80% mortality rate and leaves the other 20% vegetables. (Do a
web search on herpes encephalitis, ye unbelievers.) Would Martin lie to you?
Forbes picked up Martin's story, on attrition.org, that John Vranesevich
paid someone to deface the Senate web site. Surely he wouldn't just make up
that story. Stories in the New York Times and Vanity Fair quoted the FBI
saying Martin was wrong, but what does the FBI know? Jay Dyson tells you to
believe, so believe you must, because it is cool.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759
Gravity...it's not just a good idea. It's the law.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.