Re: [Full-Disclosure] What A Drag II XP SP2

From: Michael Evanchik (MikeMichaelEvanchik.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 15:04:29 CDT

Im sure glad Microsoft spent more on security and xp service pack 2 then the missle defense system. This works on me using XP Pro SP2, malware[1].exe is in my startup folder!!! It would be trivial and easy to trick users to drag something. I totally feel unsecure with Microsoft and SP2 yet again. They need to hire real security Q/A testers and fire who they have now.

Mike

www.MichaelEvanchik.com